Friday, April 16, 2010

Deepika Padukone's Link Ups

Dimpled beauty Deepika Padukone is no exception in the bollywood industry, this willowy damsel has been linked up with a host of celebs and co-stars. Deepika's and Ranbir's love was for real and they were bollywood's hottest couple but fate didn't support them and they had a break up. Deepika was also linked up with Yuvraj Singh, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Farhan Akhtar and Shahid Kapoor. Recently Deepika’s appearance at an IPL match saw her cheering for Royal Challengers Bangalore along with liquor baron Vijay Mallya's son Siddharth that courted rumors of a link-up between the two.





Deepika is unperturbed by the rumours and says she has learnt to accept the fact that all this comes with the work she does. "It does not matter if you link me up with someone because I know that I am leading a life I want. I have my guy friends with whom I go out like everybody else. I understand that it comes with the work I do and I am fine with it. I am very happy with my life and the work I am doing."

Deepika was tagged as the lucky mascot for Mallya's IPL team Banglore Royal Challengers. But she refused to take the tag saying, "I think if the team is playing well the credit should go to all the players. It is very unfair to say that I am the lucky mascot and give me the credit."

No comments: