Sunday, April 18, 2010

Deepika Doesn't Believe In Being Size Zero



A self-confessed fitness freak, Padukone feels that regular workouts, yoga, healthy eating and positive thinking is what makes her look fit.

"I think every body's body type is different and it reacts differently to different work outs. It is important for you to understand what suits your body and exercise accordingly," she said.

"I do a lot of yoga. Although I eat everything but at the same time I know there are certain kinds of food that I put on weight with, so I try to avoid them. I think eating healthy, regular workouts and positive thinking can help anybody look better," she added.

Unlike other Bollywood actresses, Deepika doesn't believe in being size zero. "I don't think it is healthy to be size zero. The Indian body is not cut out to be size zero. It is always nice to look healthy," Padukone said.

No comments: