Thursday, April 15, 2010

Deepika Padukone - I have a good equation with Ranbir Kapoor


The break up news of Bollywood sizzling actress Deepika Padukone and handsome hunk Ranbir Kapoor has been in headlines since long.

The commercial of a soft drink had both the actors but after the break up, Deepika was not seen with Ranbir in a recent soft drink commercial. But the lady denied all rumors saying that she is comfortable working with Ranbir.

Deepika said, “Just because we haven’t done a commercial together doesn’t mean that we are never going to do a movie together. I still have a contract with the soft drink brand for four months and have shot a new campaign with them. Earlier too, when I was doing the ad with him, Ranbir was paired with another girl. So, I have not been replaced by anyone. The brand decides whom to take for their commercials, so there is nothing to read between the lines.”

She added, “Ranbir and I know very well where we stand today. We will never let good movies slip out of our hands. It’s just a matter of time that I act with him. We need the right movie to act together and it will happen. I have a good equation with Ranbir.”

The versatile actress is also sad about her frequent link ups with people specifying which she said, “It takes a lot for a woman to go out on a date with a man. When I sit and watch a match with someone, people say I am dating him. If I go for dinner with someone else, people say I’m dating that person. I have a family who read all this and for a girl these reports of randomly becoming someone’s girlfriend one day and someone else’s the next day don’t go well.”

No comments: