Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Deepika Will Meet Her Parents In Mauritius


Deepika Padukone is very busy these days shooting for the movie 'Break Ke Baad' in Mauritius. It's been a long time that she hasn't met her parents and as a result she is missing them badly.

Close sources say "Deepika's diary is chock-a-block. Over the last six months she has been shooting for Khelen Hum Jee Jaan Se, Lafange Parinde and now Break ke Baad. In the midst of all this, she was also promoting her film Housefull and other endorsements."

Due to her busy and tight schedule Deepika has no time left for her family life. But, parents are always there to solve problems and therefore Deepika's doting parents decided to visit their daughter on the sets itself. In fact, it is the first time in Deepika's life, when her parents will meet her on the sets.

Deepika happily adds "I have been working round the clock and I just thought that it would be nice if they can spend some time together with me after my shoot." She further says, "They will be here for a week and once I am done with the shooting of Break Ke Baad, we all are planning a big family holiday. I will be in the middle of work but I would at least get to spend some time with them. They will come next week and be with me till the end of the schedule, which will be a week from the time they come."

We just hope Deepika that you make the most of this time...

No comments: