Saturday, June 19, 2010

Deepika And Imran Stop Tweeting !!!


Deepika Padukone and Imran Khan, the regular twitters have been forbidden by their director Kunal Kohli from going on any social networking site on the internet to talk about their under-production film Break Ke Baad. Kunal says, "I've only asked Deepika and Imran to desist from tweeting for three weeks until Imran's new film I Hate LUV Storys is released. I don't want any overlapping in the audience's subconscious about the two films. Once Imran's other film is out, he and Deepika are free to tweet to their heart's content."

Until then Kohli isn't letting his two incorrigible twitters put any visuals or words on the internet. This has apparently not been taken well by Imran and Deepika. Imran was heard grumbling loudly about the curtailment of freedom of expression.

Says Kunal determinedly, "I really don't approve of stars giving out information on micro-blogging sites, but I don't think we should stop them. What I can do is to decide when is the right time to tweet."

No comments: