Monday, April 12, 2010

Deepika Says - My work should speak for itself


Deepika Padukone is working really hard these days and has almost half a dozen films in her kitty. Recently, in an interview on her upcoming releases, confident Deepika said, "See, if I am good at what I do, everything will fall in place. If I am honest to my profession, I will get all the right films, endorsements, and fan following and of course money."

Deepika believes in hard work and does not want to be a part of 'number one star' race as she quips, "Really, I don't intend to get into the number business since my work should speak for itself. Having said, personally speaking, the best sense of achievement that I get is when my work is appreciated. I am making the best choices from the work coming my way and my instinct says that they should only consolidate my career further."

No comments: